Platinum Systems, Inc. is currently accepting resumes from network technicians and engineers with varying experience. Candidates will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of systems, including new and emerging technologies.
As with all Platinum Systems positions, great customer service skills and the ability to work well in a team environment are a must.
Experience: A background in networking and server support is required. On the job training will be provided. Microsoft and Cisco certifications are desired.
Other Details: Full time with benefits, vehicle required. This position is based in our Libertyville, Illinois location. Working with our vast customer base will be done remotely and onsite, so a vehicle and valid license is required.
No Recruiters please.
It is desired that candidates for this position have a degree in Information Systems or related field and have 2+ years of IT experience. This position, as most IT positions, will require some after hours work in emergency situations as well as for planned upgrades.
Job duties include:
• Support and Maintenance of Microsoft Windows Servers at customer locations.
• Support and Maintenance of Microsoft Exchange at customer locations.
• Server/Desktop/Infrastructure Security at customer locations.
• Support and Maintenance of desktops, laptops, mobile devices across customer base.
• Support and Maintenance of network infrastructure such as Routers, Switches, Wireless Access Points, Security Devices at customer locations.
• Maintaining network hardware/software/configuration documentation.
• Providing strategic direction to leadership team on the ways technology can and should be more efficient and competitive.
• Identify areas of improvement within customer technology environments and relay to account team.
• Light travel to support customer locations.
We are your single source for business technology solutions!
Contact Platinum Systems TODAY at 262-652-6671, 888-910-4407 or by email at email@example.com